Featured

Breaking News: I claim Gold certified as best musician

Angel Henry pose (Photo)

I am claiming the best rising musician since 2018 after the release of my debut album 'Grace'. I was among artist pitched at Top 200 in global ranking. I appeared on top 200 continuously also in National rankings I appeared on top 10, top 100 and also won the charts as the best Nigerian song on Reverbnation music platform.

It didn't make me relent as I went on to win best artists in Abuja severally same as in Australia, Canada and appeared at top 5 in Chicago, Lagos, and won some ranks in England, New York. My song has gotten a platinum recognition for selling more than 500,000 units of my song on sound cloud and also a gold for selling up to a million streams on SoundCloud to my song. 

I did cancel performance I should have performed at Texas, St Peterborough and few others when Corona came including my tour was cancelled in 2020 until now, I am not scheduling shows at the moment but I am seriously planning to begin stage performances, am encouraging music fans to keep listening to my songs and am very thankful and appreciate music fans contribution to my music career. 

I am supposed to have collaborated with a Nigerian female musician Aramide and also Yemi Alade of which I can confirm it's true but the project is not scheduled as well.  


Last Last, I am happy to be a musician because I have been heard by many and millions of people my hopes is for better days and growing bigger in the industry.

 

Comments

Trending Topics

Program menu

Angel Henry Music: Angel Henry continues talks of Sony Music contract releases song on audiomack (Episode 27)

See results about Angel Henry (Musical artist) Songs: GBEDU, Shake It, Love, Track, Back to God, Dance Albums: Grace

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Breaking News: Angel Henry And The Food Post

Top Nigeria Musician: Angel Henry is a Top Nigerian musician like a star (episode 5)

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Breaking News; Angel Henry Music Received by BBC Music

Music: Angel Henry - Grace (album)

Angel Henry music: Angel Henry returns to Canada Music chart (episode 28)

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *