Featured

Top story

Angel Henry music: Angel Henry returns to Canada Music chart (episode 28)

The Episode Ten Of Arch Angel Henry Comic And Preview Of Episode Eleven In Series One

Ads appear here

Music News: Making songs became a hobby


Music was an admiration I had long ago as a baby walking. The way it sounds and the words used inspired my entertainment culture. I began to like entertainment more and connected using science products like paper, biro and also beating woods as drums. The joy grew and I focused more on science since it provided me with items to use in entertaining and I improved my entertainment style by learning music, art and the basics of entertaining.  This grew even more interesting when I started using more developed science tools like music studio, marketing studios and social environment on the internet. Then I developed a blog as my own social environment, writing codes were not easy so I learnt another aspects of computer world and coding gradually. I realized making codes for a program was interesting but consumed more time and energy so I began developing using already made codes to enhance my works and also invited programmers and coders to partake. This led me to using CMS (content management platforms) in contrast to page maker, Adobe, wordpad, notepad, firebase and many other coding tools. I learnt PHP, Phyton, HTML, Java and some a bit like C++ and C. I developed a social websites that has a streaming platform so I can gather fans and also promote my music. This led me to understand marketing studios, I sand and wrote lyrics, took photos and combined my knowledge of Science and entertainment which I began publishing on my blog, then people starred listening to my music, using my website and I began to gain income from my hard-work of my handwork. It's fun to see people coming to see what you have done and it made me to like science and entertainment even more as every aspect of the world now relate to both fields in their various activities regardless of what it is. The application of science to daily life and also the entertaining features seen daily in the world makes the world really interesting however there are accidents and errors but being more careful is the hope of some and for many people God is their final hope as the world involve two people Believers without seeing and Unbelievers for not seeing or being able to prove or doubt but the world with it supernatural powers as it came to be still cares for many people naturally, as some see the supernatural powers as God some may see it as nature or luck. 





Comments

Trending Topics

See results about Angel Henry (Musical artist) Songs: GBEDU, Shake It, Love, Track, Back to God, Dance Albums: Grace

Program menu

Breaking News: Angel Henry And The Food Post

Music: Angel Henry - Grace (album)

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Angel Henry Music: Angel Henry continues talks of Sony Music contract releases song on audiomack (Episode 27)

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Breaking News; Angel Henry Music Received by BBC Music

The Episode Ten Of Arch Angel Henry Comic And Preview Of Episode Eleven In Series One

Celebrity lifestyle: Angel Henry and Sofia Abramovich famous sex on Valentine's Day