Featured

Top story

Angel Henry music: Angel Henry returns to Canada Music chart (episode 28)

Program menu

Ads appear here

With Yemi Alade - Yemi Alade Did not Make Me Proud Angel Henry Laments (episode 9)






Yemi Alade
Yemi Alade is Nigeria artiste who started singing beautifully, when we met in a trance I was expecting her to reveal everything she wanted in her entertainment life with me, but she didn’t rather she hid it from me. Yemi Alade had personally sent me Johnny Single which I promoted for her and gave it a lot of interest with my unique blogging style. As a musician, I write about musicians perfectly with every style to make the musician to look outstanding. I never hold back anything that wil make another musician stand neither do I stand on their way, I have promoted a lot of Nigerian musicians, and I know what my promotion does. It leaves a quality mark which does not go off. Yemi Alade won 80 million views from Johnny single, and I will not say I did all but I was part of it. Some artists have also gained a lot of like because of my promotion, same as Davido, and Burna Boy. I gave Yemi Alade my love but she threw it away. I offered her a celebrity fix with us but she disgusted it. Now she is on a free tour perhaps. Music is cool with You Yemi and I am just teasing. Happy workers Day.

Trending Topics

See results about Angel Henry (Musical artist) Songs: GBEDU, Shake It, Love, Track, Back to God, Dance Albums: Grace

Program menu

Breaking News: Angel Henry And The Food Post

Music: Angel Henry - Grace (album)

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Angel Henry Music: Angel Henry continues talks of Sony Music contract releases song on audiomack (Episode 27)

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Breaking News; Angel Henry Music Received by BBC Music

The Episode Ten Of Arch Angel Henry Comic And Preview Of Episode Eleven In Series One

Celebrity lifestyle: Angel Henry and Sofia Abramovich famous sex on Valentine's Day