Featured

Top story

Angel Henry Music: Angel Henry thanks God and appreciates Grace album (Episode 30)

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Ads appear here

Life of a DJ: Angel Henry Becomes a music producer as DJ infant (episode 4)



I became a real DJ after getting a whopping sum of $50,000 United States, playing for events in Africa. It  was an amazing deal. I always illustrate this whenever I stretch in the morning you.
Angel Henry as D infant

The spin became an outraging one as it gives me a vibes of my singing and also being a disc Jockey. I scratched also and it's amazing whenever I use the brake sounds.
My stage name for so popular 'Dj infant' and it began to make echoes.

As a stage DJ I never get a hassle for any Club, but it's strictly by the hours on stage booking. I get paid less than $200 per 2 hours and on a play for concerts and tours, and even events that stretches up to a month it's a big pay plus bonuses.

I have never missed a count on my bookings, as it is quiet fun. I only thought of exposing my talent and achievements when my music stage name became popular 'Angel Henry'. So it could blend on the internet.

Making my game even more quiet, non of my shows or plays have any press on the internet. Also, I don't even have a mix of artists online. Except for my test mix I plan to expose more. Which is on my YouTube channel. 'Dj infant'

I am a musician and a dj, singing won't be added to the name DJ infant. But rather I Intend to get more bookings. My twitter account runs on over 300 people but I am expecting more followers in the coming years.

I have reached a large number off the internet and. Getting to that peak again in the internet and I will reach a stardom focus. DJ fans worldwide are not let out of this, as I love to see them entertained especially with tweets.

To improve the standard of entertainment I get from people as a DJ and hope for more party plays calls and shows plays, I am beginning an internet show called lifestyle of DJ Infant on the personal DJ infant blog. www.djinfant.blogspot.com

As I become a producer of musical sounds, or music as it is widely known, Perhaps just the mix and mastering. I feel and satisfied with the background of my Career and more investment will be thrown into it.

I don't have any networth yet, but perhaps during my lifestyle story on my personal blog, it will be a news. I love music and I love being a DJ.
Angel Henry series
Cast

Angel Henry 
Dj Infant


Created by Alan Dish
Story written  Angel Henry 
Screen display by Ethan Jeff
Theme by Ralla Passion. 
Story editor - VMO Web 
Program creator - Angel Henry 


Comments

Trending Topics

See results about Angel Henry (Musical artist) Songs: GBEDU, Shake It, Love, Track, Back to God, Dance Albums: Grace

Breaking News: Angel Henry And The Food Post

Program menu

Music: Angel Henry - Grace (album)

The Episode Ten Of Arch Angel Henry Comic And Preview Of Episode Eleven In Series One

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Celebrity lifestyle: Angel Henry and Sofia Abramovich famous sex on Valentine's Day

Breaking News; Angel Henry Music Received by BBC Music

Angel Henry music: Angel Henry Wins The Nigeria Charts On Reverbnation Music Platform (episode 19)