Featured

Top story

Program menu

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Ads appear here

Gods and goddesses: Naked Extinction (Episode 4)





After a new world was bore, the sky looked like it was going to fall on the ground. The dream was in reality just like not a dream.

A Fair lady came out of nowhere, stood just behind my back then climbed my back and sat on my waist. Her Vagina was very hot like flames were in it. This just didn't start but it also continued.

The fair lady who appeared just behind my me was naked and very beautiful. She had a close up face and strong eyes concentration. She sat on my back and I struggled continuously to take her off. She finally got off and I followed up immediately but as soon as she opened the room door, she vanished.

I was confused for few minutes but got back my senses. I looked everywhere around the house but she was no where to be found. Just few days later I came across her face and she revealed herself as Virgin Mary who is the mother of Jesus Christ.

At first I was in doubt,after I believed after she told me that nakedness is the other of the day outside of this world. She even illustrated how Angels and other gods remain naked and play around with the Almighty God in the other world, who can be known bas Heaven also.

I was lying down trying to fall asleep and she appeared again above my head with her beautiful robe and sweet fragrance. She said nothing but my head spinned and echoed because of her ghostly powers.

The lady have been my friend for long time now and I really love her. She is so nice, powerful and lovely. Each time she is around I feel alive and very happy. I get confused sometimes but no more since last she told me how special I am and why she had made me an Angel the previous time she had appeared during her first apparitions.

Angel Henry
Angel Henry in gods and goddesses 
Cast

Angel Henry 
Virgin Mary
Jesus Christ 

Created by Alan Dish
Story written  Henry O'Reilly
Screen display by Ethan Jeff
Theme by Ralla Passion. 
Story editor - VMO Web 

Copyright - Angel Henry 2020



Comments

Trending Topics

See results about Angel Henry (Musical artist) Songs: GBEDU, Shake It, Love, Track, Back to God, Dance Albums: Grace

Program menu

Breaking News: Angel Henry And The Food Post

Music: Angel Henry - Grace (album)

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Angel Henry Music: Angel Henry continues talks of Sony Music contract releases song on audiomack (Episode 27)

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Breaking News; Angel Henry Music Received by BBC Music

The Episode Ten Of Arch Angel Henry Comic And Preview Of Episode Eleven In Series One

Celebrity lifestyle: Angel Henry and Sofia Abramovich famous sex on Valentine's Day