Featured

Top story

Angel Henry music: Angel Henry returns to Canada Music chart (episode 28)

Program menu

Ads appear here

Angel Henry Music: The Music Ranks was a bad Christmas (Episode 32)






Angel Henry Music: The Music Ranks was a bad Christmas (Episode 32)

2019 ending was closing in perfectly, not until the 24th midnight. The Reverbnation music platform where Angel Henry have published his songs from the Grace album did well for over 16 weeks, wining #Rank 1 in Vancouver (classical music and also hip-hop gave him a high rank in Vancouver).

Angel Henry moved into Abuja chart and also did the same, wining the Abuja ranks at #Rank 1 after climbing up from #Rank 3 and previously #Rank 7. On the 24th night of December 3019, it was a different music competition entirely as the ranks changed dramatically, leaving Angel Henry on #Eank 3 in Abuja and #Rank 50 in Nigeria Hip-hop music.

The #Ranks have been a thing of joy Angel Henry said, and is still, which he told his fans from his Twitter account that playing this music will raise him up. According to the tweet which didn't read if Angel Henry told his fans that it was a thing of joy, gave an insight that Angel Henry was looking for more song interaction to get to the top spot again.

The music is an interesting lifestyle especially when you are wining the competition, but it's not a good view in a loosing time. Angel Henry told his media quietly that the change to his chart rank affected his lifestyle, but something will definitely be done in #2020. Angel Henry wondered if the Reverbnation music platform can bring him to a stardom scene, and the analysis became true.

Although Angel Henry had some additional steps to take like giving his website a number one look in the country. In #2020, Angel Henry has a plan to boost his website traffic, and also to improve the SEO to rank among entertainment sites in Nigeria.

According to him by this means, he will grab the attention of the music lovers and fans of his music even more. Angel Henry started his music in 206 December with a single track and released this album in 2018. Angel Henry music in 2019 did perfectly well and in 2020 Angel Henry music will certainly be out of its shell to the world audience.

Angel Henry promises that 2020 year will never be the same with the year 2019 for his music, having starting out late; music won't depress you if you have the key to understanding it. In 2020, there will be no bad Christmas, but rather international booking for concerts and events. The concert is a big jam when you are new to it but after a slot or two, you will be glad and used to the jumps and rock.

It's Amazing, definitely to understand music and knowing your way around. I would have been on the street rapping and feeling like an underground singer but I am standing high today and out of underground, having won Reverbnation music charts rankings for several weeks. This is precisely an award, and I will be exposing entirely how many awards I have as my career goes on.

What I live in the entertainment scene is that once you are popular, you just keep catching the headlines and the news goes on and on especially when blogs and outlets can make money with your name. I started a clothing to accompany my music and it is doing just fine. Am pleased by this great start and it will be a huge turn out in the year 2020. My Brand is awesomely the name of my artist stage name and a designer 'Angel Henry'.

In Lagos awards, I won the third best Hip-hop artist band I am glad and am happy because it's not easy to pop out of a thousand artist or more, and win an award. BBC music was in my list of come out, but perhaps I didn't make in year 2019,  and  in year am surely going bro change the face of my music as I will do a big try out again.

I was contacted by Sony music A & R team and I know I am surely in their search. I will be with Sony music bas a music star, but first I need to be popular alot. And there is no hurry or lateness it's just a situation that will be managed and definitely I will manage. I have also tried signing few artist to improve music reputation and create a scenario which is holding strong. In 2019, am able to come close to signing at least 4 acts which is a good reputation when all deals come through. I also engaged in Kia car promotion for my brand which did perfectly well with other keywords selling.

The 2016_ 2019 income is quite not as impressive to call a good Musician but it's okay and more effort will be added in the coming years. If I rise to $1 million earning, and have a clothing line worth a billion dollar or more, I am sure that's an interesting look for fans.

Cast 
  •  Angel Henry 

 Episodes Created by Alan Dish 

 Story written by Angel Henry 

 Screen display by Ethan Jeff
 Theme by Ralla Passion. 

 Story editor - Ho9ja
 Program creator - Angel Henry 

 Copyright - Angel Henry 2019



Comments

Anonymous said…
Great article.
Anonymous said…
I really like reading through an article that will make men and women think.
Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!
Anonymous said…
Hi there Dear, are you in fact visiting this website regularly,
if so after that you will without doubt take nice experience.
Anonymous said…
I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come
across a blog that's both equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt,
you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this during my search
for something regarding this.
Anonymous said…
My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several
websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.
I have heard great things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Trending Topics

See results about Angel Henry (Musical artist) Songs: GBEDU, Shake It, Love, Track, Back to God, Dance Albums: Grace

Program menu

Breaking News: Angel Henry And The Food Post

Music: Angel Henry - Grace (album)

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Angel Henry Music: Angel Henry continues talks of Sony Music contract releases song on audiomack (Episode 27)

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Breaking News; Angel Henry Music Received by BBC Music

The Episode Ten Of Arch Angel Henry Comic And Preview Of Episode Eleven In Series One

Celebrity lifestyle: Angel Henry and Sofia Abramovich famous sex on Valentine's Day