Featured

Top story

Program menu

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Ads appear here

Celebrity lifestyle: Angel Henry recalls gestures seeing M.I, Wande Coal not Dbanj (Episode 38) [Illuminati]


Angel Henry recalls gestures seeing Top Nigerian musicians; M.I Abaga, Wande Coal, not Dbanj [Illuminati]

Angel Henry in new look; Photo


Angel Henry said he is recalling seeing top Nigerian musician as Wande Coal, M.I Abaga and not Dbanj. It was in my neighborhood, where I saw these Celebrities. I only recalled these after seeing Dbanj on  Instagram and occasionally seeing a huge evil reflection in my dream. Aha! This can be called Illuminati consequences. The Illuminati no longer send me devotionals and quotes for success and this is not a good omen.
Dbanj photo: Image credit - Google

My success is not broken, but the speed is not at it anymore. Illuminati messages was awesome accompanied with my Bible. I promised the almighty in 2012 to keep a convenant of bringing souls to him alone  and I have kept to that to my analysis. Recently I saw Dbanj and I didn't like the omen. Is this really an Illuminati consequence?

Wande Coal Photo; image credit - Google


Awesomely when I started my career in music I told the Illuminati thorough Christ Jesus that I will be loyal and devoted bro the Catholic Faith, medieval, Illuminati, Taoism, Islam, Buddhism, and Confucianism. In fact, there were many religious oath I am meant to keep, and since they all relate to the main aim of Illuminati, it was decided Angel Henry follows Illuminati and their principles. 'Guiding humanity' is a task given to me originally as an Angel by the Almighty Creator, then I met Illuminati with same aim.

M.I Abaga photo; image credit - Google

I am beginning bro feel I need my oath of Illuminati, symbol and talisman sent to Nigeria. This is only getting amazingly worse but beginning but new decade with the Illuminati is one increasing grave I will receive in 2020. I will like to meet Dbanj actually, but not yet. The symbol of arise just visited me and I think I should tell an Illuminati related Musician if necessary.  Dbanj can't save me, but only if he reads this message, maybe he could say why I saw his head evil related in my vision and trance.

I recalled M.I Abaga and Wande Coal, because I believe I have seen them in my vision before this day. It's certainly cool that I am great and in my own level of an artist, I have won several awards from different countries and regions. The Illuminati is awesome accompanied with the medieval and Catholic faith. It's dirty at times but am proud I have met the creator through being dirty religious practicer. In 2016 - 2017 I announced seeing the Creator but no one was serious about it. Although over a hundred people were amazed with the information. I am really going to talk about it again in my episode of gods and goddesses.

Illuminati talisman necklace photo; image credit - Google


What everyone should know is that the Illuminati does not use blood rituals of any human kind and the information is well written in the internet.  Its just a name given to groups that can be real and fictitious and ultimately, Angel Henry is one.

Angel Henry series 

Cast 
Angel Henry 
M.I Abaga
Dbanj

Wande Coal

Episodes Created by Alan Dish 
Story written  by Angel Henry  
Screen display by Ethan Jeff 
Theme by Ralla Passion.  
Story editor - VMO Web/Ho9jabillboard  
Program creator - Angel Henry  

Some stories are fictional and Some images and names are Copyright items of Google/Wikipedia.

Comments

Trending Topics

See results about Angel Henry (Musical artist) Songs: GBEDU, Shake It, Love, Track, Back to God, Dance Albums: Grace

Program menu

Breaking News: Angel Henry And The Food Post

Music: Angel Henry - Grace (album)

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Angel Henry Music: Angel Henry continues talks of Sony Music contract releases song on audiomack (Episode 27)

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Breaking News; Angel Henry Music Received by BBC Music

The Episode Ten Of Arch Angel Henry Comic And Preview Of Episode Eleven In Series One

Celebrity lifestyle: Angel Henry and Sofia Abramovich famous sex on Valentine's Day