Featured

Top story

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Angel Henry Music: Angel Henry thanks God and appreciates Grace album (Episode 30)

Ads appear here

The Truth About Angel Henry Tracks & Releases On Beatport

I am a singer, aftert my debut album, i became an American-Austrialian
musician, working as and Indie artist. I got contact offices, after
signing up as a Blue Pie Record Musiciain in Canada. Few weeks after
my three year music deal with Blue Pie Records, I was told my record
label agent/mate Jon Obiukwu Chinedu, also called Nedjon or Nedjon
Media that I was on my own and the label will only handle my media
works. I was not paid, and also I was not even sure if i will be
promoted. After a while i begin seeing my songs distributed on digital
stores. Blue Pie Records music deal is my first record label contract
and i am happy about it with hope to do more great music and ink more
record label deal.



Comments

Trending Topics

See results about Angel Henry (Musical artist) Songs: GBEDU, Shake It, Love, Track, Back to God, Dance Albums: Grace

Breaking News: Angel Henry And The Food Post

Program menu

Music: Angel Henry - Grace (album)

The Episode Ten Of Arch Angel Henry Comic And Preview Of Episode Eleven In Series One

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Celebrity lifestyle: Angel Henry and Sofia Abramovich famous sex on Valentine's Day

Breaking News; Angel Henry Music Received by BBC Music

Angel Henry music: Angel Henry Wins The Nigeria Charts On Reverbnation Music Platform (episode 19)