Featured

Top story

Angel Henry music: Angel Henry returns to Canada Music chart (episode 28)

Program menu

Ads appear here

Luxury - Angel Henry Plans To Buy House Worth $2,714,220 Untied States Dollar (Episode 1)





Angel Henry 1 Billion ($2,714,220) Naira Mansion
Am so excited after seeing the looks and beauty of this house.
Just months after the release of my album called Grace, I signed
a record deal with Australian-American label, Blue Pie Records. The
deal is worth approximately $699,300,000 United States dollar,
on a 100 million copies sale,but although I have not heard from 
the label concerning the album sale, am able to generate about $6,500,000
United States dollar on private sale. In Luxury, I was able to buy
a house worth of $2,714,220 Untied States Dollar which is one of my
first asset on the internet. 

The house is worth 1 Billion Naira Nigeria currency. I just have a plan
to buy the house, but my mind is not made up. The house is just so 
attractive that I can not stop looking at it and I feel like giving
these funds away anytime I look at the house. Am laughing quite alright
but this is awesome. In my Luxury I want to get even more house but am
not ready to say what I intend to do with any house I will buy for now.


The house is filled with 6 bedrooms, a swimming pool and a garden like
yard for relaxation. Some of my fans were perhaps wondering if I was
already enjoying the Luxury in a pool already but, I have no comment
about that. The house has a no entering activity right now, before 
someone gets lost in it. Even the Paparazzi have no access to the 
Mansion. Although I have been hearing the Paparazzi have been spying
on me for a while but I have not seen or heard about any photo from the
apartment.

I plan on buying this house soon, and I will be grateful to make even
more Luxury accomplishment. On twitter there was a tweet saying the 
House will make me internet richer to a some of $3,000,000 million 
United States dollar but am not aware of that net worth right now because 
I have not gotten the house.

This house is so big that wow, you need to see the interior. The 
television got a cage like cupboard where it is kept and more
of the house luxury when you look up Angel Henry Blog or go through
Angel Henry tweet. You can also search for Angel Henry Mansion on
Google, just to see what am talking of about this house. Am an artist 
and yeah of course I like luxury.

Cast


Angel Henry 
Blue Pie Records

  • Created by Alan Dish
  • Story written  Angel Henry 
  • Screen display by Ethan Jeff
  • Theme by Ralla Passion. 
  • Story editor - VMO Web 
  • Program creator - Angel Henry 

Copyright - Angel Henry 2019

Comments

Trending Topics

See results about Angel Henry (Musical artist) Songs: GBEDU, Shake It, Love, Track, Back to God, Dance Albums: Grace

Program menu

Breaking News: Angel Henry And The Food Post

Music: Angel Henry - Grace (album)

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Angel Henry Music: Angel Henry continues talks of Sony Music contract releases song on audiomack (Episode 27)

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Breaking News; Angel Henry Music Received by BBC Music

The Episode Ten Of Arch Angel Henry Comic And Preview Of Episode Eleven In Series One

Celebrity lifestyle: Angel Henry and Sofia Abramovich famous sex on Valentine's Day