Featured

Top story

Angel Henry music: Angel Henry returns to Canada Music chart (episode 28)

Program menu

Ads appear here

Break: Angel Henry prayer


Angel Henry thanks you for being a viewer and reader and as the Angel Henry series continue to grow you will get more love. Non religious can skip to make donations below.

Prayer by Angel Henry

Oh Holy Angel Henry spirit in heaven, angel of the light and dark, I humble myself and ask thee to meditate on my behalf for God the Creator power and guide to be with me and rule over me this day and everyday of my life Amen.

Prayer for wealth through Angel Henry

Dear Creator, the owner and guardian of the universe, You alone know how and what to do at all time, believe in me as I believe in you, and by so doing, I will be grateful and thanksgiving will become of me as your gift of money and love of life will become mine now and for eternity amen.



CLICK HERE

Use the contact form below to send a prayer request free.


Comments

Trending Topics

See results about Angel Henry (Musical artist) Songs: GBEDU, Shake It, Love, Track, Back to God, Dance Albums: Grace

Program menu

Breaking News: Angel Henry And The Food Post

Music: Angel Henry - Grace (album)

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Angel Henry Music: Angel Henry continues talks of Sony Music contract releases song on audiomack (Episode 27)

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Breaking News; Angel Henry Music Received by BBC Music

The Episode Ten Of Arch Angel Henry Comic And Preview Of Episode Eleven In Series One

Celebrity lifestyle: Angel Henry and Sofia Abramovich famous sex on Valentine's Day