Featured

Top story

Angel Henry music: Angel Henry returns to Canada Music chart (episode 28)

Top Nigeria Musician: Angel Henry is a Top Nigerian musician like a star (episode 5)

Ads appear here

Illuminati Bought Angel Henry Junior Ogar With Rick Ross?






Image result for Rick Ross
Rick Ross
in my dream, I saw the music star Rick Ross as the person who wanted me in Illuminati. This all happened in 2014, when he appeared with a close and far feeling that looks like an illusion and asked me if i was ready. I told him if its successful then i am in. Then he asked me to select a ritual and i accepted that i have chosen. It all looked like joke when i was asked to sacrifice my parents to attain this Illuminati status but i refused because i didn't want such. Then i decided to accept a challenge with the evil behind all of this saying if it was it, then it should come but if this is related to the creator, then am free because the creator is always free with a test only. This was the initial plan and few days after, evil visited me with explosives and snakes which was exploded in my home severally under my father's car, in my room and a liquid bomb in my ear. The next day also a man came to cut my waist with a chain saw. All these happened spiritually, but physically because it was physical. I am alive today because i believe but one doubt if is Illuminati protects or not. This all seemed like a vision but more of a story i had to tell about the Illuminati for entertainment purposes and I don't know if a spirit used the Rick Ross figure to deceive me because of his songs probably to think of him as how it wants me to, perhaps yes but all I saw was Rick Ross. This should probably be fine in case someone has an illusion like this they shouldn't conclude on the figure being Rick Ross but a look alike or probably a deceptful spirit using his face or most importantly it's just entertainment to make the Rick Ross figure more popular.

Trending Topics

See results about Angel Henry (Musical artist) Songs: GBEDU, Shake It, Love, Track, Back to God, Dance Albums: Grace

Program menu

Breaking News: Angel Henry And The Food Post

Music: Angel Henry - Grace (album)

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Angel Henry Music: Angel Henry continues talks of Sony Music contract releases song on audiomack (Episode 27)

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Breaking News; Angel Henry Music Received by BBC Music

The Episode Ten Of Arch Angel Henry Comic And Preview Of Episode Eleven In Series One

Celebrity lifestyle: Angel Henry and Sofia Abramovich famous sex on Valentine's Day