Featured

Top story

Illuminati Bought Angel Henry Junior Ogar With Rick Ross?

Ads appear here

Angel Henry Junior Ogar Makes A Debut Concert Appearance

Angel Henry Junior Ogar have made a debut appearance for music concert
in Abuja. He shared this interesting moment at an event which he
performed "Gbedu". He Said Gbedu is an interesting song and it is also
a hit song in my album. The audience at the performance of my song
were not lively as i do see, perhaps its my first appearance i thougt.
I Expected the crowd to make a great shout and welcoming oviation also
an outro screaming saying we love you but this did not happen. After
my live take over i immediately fled the scene, because the event was
almost over. I Felt nervous before the performance, and always
expected it is my slot to perform before i was even called. I am next
to two other musicians who performed last. The Mc encouraged me with a
mocking statement when he mentioned if i was not serious with my music
career or wanted a vulcanizer job. Really He didnt listen to my music
well or he is not a fan of popular music because he heard wrong
mentioning beer palour fanta, which isn't found in my lyrics.
Listen To His Performance Here


Trending Topics

See results about Angel Henry (Musical artist) Songs: GBEDU, Shake It, Love, Track, Back to God, Dance Albums: Grace

Breaking News: Angel Henry And The Food Post

Program menu

Music: Angel Henry - Grace (album)

The Episode Ten Of Arch Angel Henry Comic And Preview Of Episode Eleven In Series One

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Celebrity lifestyle: Angel Henry and Sofia Abramovich famous sex on Valentine's Day

Breaking News; Angel Henry Music Received by BBC Music

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Angel Henry music: Angel Henry Wins The Nigeria Charts On Reverbnation Music Platform (episode 19)