Featured

Top story

Illuminati Bought Angel Henry Junior Ogar With Rick Ross?

Ads appear here

Angel and The Beginning Of The Journey Is Henry Junior Ogar


The beginning bore me as a child with the name Henry Junior Ogar, This name grew so popular and I wondered what will become of me. I acted a lot of dramas and wrote a lot of letter and tricked people to
Make them laugh. I began the whole Angel life without knowing because it seemed I was covered in a clothing spiritually. The first time I heard this revelation, I doubted it but doubting it made no difference. I began to speak in tongues and deliver people off their spiritual attack. The prophet who did the prayer that unveiled my clothed cover said it was a spiritual attack. He is a Catholic so I never doubted. Even if it was not a Catholic person I won’t doubt because I saw the sign myself. I was not present during fight with the Queen of the coast and snakes but he overcomes them. At that time, I saw spirits as they dance round a tree in a town in Abuja.

I believed all these were a trailing spirit but I never knew which spirit it was. I fought with succubus, and naked spirits just to discover recently the Queen of Heaven even cook in my ceiling. I kept all s quiet to myself, until I saw and discovered the Creator could also be evil and can torment just like other spirits. Then I realized that I am being hunted by Creator.in the past I also saw a magician put g into wine bottle which is difficult and impossible unless with magic. The eggs were normal sized Chicken eggs. I also felt Jesus passing by, and my center table then tore into two with a line, just the table lining wooden designed cover. The story of me and Sprits is a big fight and experience you will like to stand and even hear. All my life I have been in the existence of creatures that appears in human forms and spirits. Sometimes I don’t see you but you see me.

Comments

Trending Topics

See results about Angel Henry (Musical artist) Songs: GBEDU, Shake It, Love, Track, Back to God, Dance Albums: Grace

Breaking News: Angel Henry And The Food Post

Program menu

Music: Angel Henry - Grace (album)

The Episode Ten Of Arch Angel Henry Comic And Preview Of Episode Eleven In Series One

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Celebrity lifestyle: Angel Henry and Sofia Abramovich famous sex on Valentine's Day

Breaking News; Angel Henry Music Received by BBC Music

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Angel Henry music: Angel Henry Wins The Nigeria Charts On Reverbnation Music Platform (episode 19)