Featured

Top story

Angel Henry music: Angel Henry returns to Canada Music chart (episode 28)

Program menu

Ads appear here

Angel Henry Junior Ogar Stretches In A DanceHall



Am a comic lover, Angel Henry Junior Ogar Says, I have watched alot of comic and I have been a fan of most super hero movies. Now am ready to make my comic movie book.

Stretching in a dance hall tonight made me felt good as I have been feeling heavy in my waist, and head. Now I feel more relief in my body. Tomorrow will be a photo shoot day for my comic, and as i am going to contact features. The comic features have changed also and I will update viewers on what the changes are.

I have been interested in seeing my song getting listens, now am wanting people to read my movie book. Its a drama action to make you hold your phone as you do when you go through that lovely and interesting article.

I took photos before dancing tonight, but no dancing photos because everyone were busy shaking their body like they are dancing to my track 'Shake It' and 'Dance'. It was fun to hang out there.  The comic will make series and episodes on actions of what happened when Arch Angel Henry returns to the past to defeat an evil walking around his existence. The comic takes a main look at Arch Angel Henry becoming a super hero after he gets involved in two other dark angels, unknown to be the One or not. The one means person who sent all. Although the captivating drama will tell you. It is an action comic accompanied with suspense to how Arch Angel Henry came into existence and why he seeks more comfort from the ONE.

All the changes will be updated soon and you will love this new comic. Listen to my songs still and let that Grace fill your arms.


Trending Topics

See results about Angel Henry (Musical artist) Songs: GBEDU, Shake It, Love, Track, Back to God, Dance Albums: Grace

Program menu

Breaking News: Angel Henry And The Food Post

Music: Angel Henry - Grace (album)

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Angel Henry Music: Angel Henry continues talks of Sony Music contract releases song on audiomack (Episode 27)

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Breaking News; Angel Henry Music Received by BBC Music

The Episode Ten Of Arch Angel Henry Comic And Preview Of Episode Eleven In Series One

Celebrity lifestyle: Angel Henry and Sofia Abramovich famous sex on Valentine's Day