Featured

Top story

Program menu

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Ads appear here

News: Angel Henry Speaks On How He Began Musical Career




It is just a new dawn for me, as I started singing. I love music but I
have never taken it Serious. In 2012, I started writing and singing
more music in free places for fun and accompanied it with Disc Jockey
Playing in Occasions.

I continued writing and singing, despite having continued singing and
writing from age 4. I began my professional musical career with 3,000
Naira, when I recorded my first single with a record called 'Thelma',
in 2016. I promoted it a little on the internet and decided to go for
an album recording. I began recording my debut album in November 2017.

The songs I intended to do was not what I made originally, as I had to
write down new lyrics. This happened because I Like to freestyle a lot
and am used to it, so singing with Written Lyrics became bored. On
starting my debut album recording with Hautepitch media's producer, I
was asked to write down all songs. I wrote them down and received the
instrumentals for rehearsals.

I recorded fast, within 2 Months. I started with a track called Gbedu
if I can recall, and ended with a track called 'Bia Okun'. I love the
both tracks, and also another RnB song called 'Dreaming'. I recorded 9
Tracks for the album and joined it to my debut single 'Shake IT'.

My debut single made few plays online, because it was audio I guess
and I added it to Youtube website. Few people close by who listened to
my track liked it. I then decided completely that I will be a
Musician.

Trending Topics

See results about Angel Henry (Musical artist) Songs: GBEDU, Shake It, Love, Track, Back to God, Dance Albums: Grace

Program menu

Breaking News: Angel Henry And The Food Post

Music: Angel Henry - Grace (album)

Celebrity Lifestyle: Angel Henry met Lil Wayne with set up of Cocaine powder (Episode 34)

Angel Henry Music: Angel Henry continues talks of Sony Music contract releases song on audiomack (Episode 27)

Breaking News: Angel Henry Denies Sony Music Entertainment Contract Response

Breaking News; Angel Henry Music Received by BBC Music

The Episode Ten Of Arch Angel Henry Comic And Preview Of Episode Eleven In Series One

Celebrity lifestyle: Angel Henry and Sofia Abramovich famous sex on Valentine's Day